Missing teeth? Restore your smile today with modern dentures at West Ryde Dental Clinic.
Dentures and are one option for replacing missing teeth. They are a removable appliance used to replace one or more missing teeth, which assists in chewing, speech, and the overall appearance of your smile. Dentures are a cost effective and non-invasive restorative treatment.
A gap in your smile can cause serious consequences such as:
- An unattractive smile
- Difficulty eating and chewing
- Problems in speaking
- Shrinking of facial structure
- Older facial appearance
- Shifting teeth
- Bone loss in the jaw
The good news is dentures can help address these issues. West Ryde Dental Clinic provides high-quality dentures that will last a long time.
What You Should Know About Dentures
- If your dentures are properly fitted, they don’t require adhesives or strip to keep them in place.
- Your gums need occasional rest, so be sure to remove your dentures before you go to sleep to reduce the risk of infections and bone loss.
- Dentures and implants are a great combination! Implant-supported dentures can drastically improve stability, resulting in more natural biting and chewing.
- To help increase the life expectancy of your dentures, soak them overnight in tap water and clean by gently brushing every morning.
Types of Dentures
There are two types of dentures available:
A partial denture is a great option for patients wanting to replace missing teeth. Partial Dentures are recommended for patients who have one or more existing natural teeth remaining in the upper or lower jaw. The partial denture consists of teeth attached to an acrylic pink base, as well as metal clasps attached to help with retention.
This type of denture is an option for patients who want a full set of teeth but have no remaining teeth remaining in their lower or upper jaw.
High-quality Dentures in West Ryde
General check-ups and cleans are crucial before proceeding to your denture treatment. During this appointment, your dentist at West Ryde Dental Clinic will thoroughly check your teeth, gums, and soft tissues, as well as assess if you’re a suitable candidate for dentures.
West Ryde Dental Clinic provides excellent work in our restorative dentistry. We fabricate premium quality dentures made from top-notch materials so they will fit comfortably and look natural in your smile.
- 10% Discount for Senior card holders