Tooth Extractions West Ryde
Having a tooth extracted is probably one of the last things you would choose to have happen.
However, in some cases, tooth extractions may be the best and only option to keep you away from more serious dental problems.
At West Ryde Dental Clinic, our first commitment is to restore your smile and do our very best to preserve the strength and health of your teeth.
On the other hand, we may recommend extraction if a tooth cannot be saved or if extraction is needed to prepare for another dental treatment.
Tooth extraction is one of the most fundamental procedures in dentistry. At West Ryde Dental Clinic, we are dedicated to performing this significant procedure with precision and efficiency.
Why A Tooth Need To Be Extracted?
Here are some of the most common situations that call for tooth removal:
- Severely cracked or damaged teeth
- Severe decay and/or infection
- Risk of infection due to other health concerns
- Impaction of wisdom teeth
- Crowded mouth and orthodontic requirements
What To Tell Your Dentist Before an Extraction Procedure
Usually, extraction of a tooth is a safe procedure with few to no complications. But just as with any dental and medical procedure, complications may arise under some conditions. Thus, you need to inform your dentist about the following:
- The medications you are taking and why you take them.
- Your medical history. Tell your dentist about other conditions you might have such as heart conditions, liver conditions, or impaired immune system.
- If you have dental phobia, especially to major procedures such as tooth extraction
- Any questions or concerns you may have about the procedure. You can freely ask the doctors at West Ryde Dental Clinic and they will be pleased to answer your questions to help you stay relaxed and comfortable during the procedure.
Before the procedure starts, the dentist will first examine your teeth, gums, and mouth to determine the treatment plan that is best for you. This will be discussed during the consultation and you will be given some recommendations you may want to consider.
Recovering from the extraction procedure is simple. How fast you recover depends on the ease or severity of the procedure. If the procedure is complex or difficult, your recovery may take longer. We will guide you throughout the procedure and recovery.
Your dentist at West Ryde Dental Clinic will provide you detailed and precise instructions on how to take care of your mouth and the extraction site after the procedure. Following our instructions diligently will help your healing process and will facilitate to the safest and fastest recovery possible.
Tooth Extractions in West Ryde
At West Ryde Dental Clinic, we have the skills and knowledge to perform extraction procedures with ease and accuracy.
Our doctors are highly skilled in handling complex dental problems and we will do our very best to address them using modern technologies and advanced techniques.
Tooth Extractions in West Ryde
Call (02) 9809 7000 or visit us at Shop 20 West Ryde Marketplace 14 Anthony Road in West Ryde.